Monday, June 11, 2012

Here are some updated projects that I 
have been working on or have finished.

I am really loving crocheting.
Its a great way to relax for me.

below is a purse i made for a friend:


a top hat that i made, its small
for the twins to play w/ their
dolls.


Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie


Headband:


Purse for my daughters friend:


Another Breast Cancer Awareness
Beanie:


3 Bath Poufs for my honey's
Co Workers


Wash Cloths that I gave to my
son's friend:


2 Rose Pins I made for the twins
teachers for the last day of school:


a couple of daisies:



& this is the Afghan I'm currently working on.


I made my sister a bunny for
her birthday!


I have been very busy w/ crocheting.
I'm totally loving it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
& I will get back w/ you as soon as possible.

Thanks for dropping by.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment