Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday! Woot!

♥♥♥ Today my youngest twin Lily is participating in the American ♥ Heart Associations Jump for the Heart ♥ at her school.  She was able to raise $40 in donations.  I'm so proud of her.  I know she will jump with all of her might & do the best she can possibly do. ♥♥♥
Go Lily!!


Other than that I only have a couple tags to add today.

*please remember do not alter my creations in any way, shape or form.*
Thank you.


 art work is copyright to artist Francis Mary, her tubes can be purchased at www.mytagart.com


art work is copyright to artist Lori Karels her tubes can be purchased at www.mytagart.com



 
 artwork is copyright to Melia Newman you can purchase her tubes at www.mytagart.com


Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
Hugs ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment